- Introduction of new depth stabilization mode. This mode greatly improves depth map stability. It is now enabled by default.
- Introduction of depth resolution selection.
- Normal maps can now be retrieved.
- Depth and normal can now be retrieved for the left and right eye.
getEulerAngles() to retrieve camera rotations in degrees or radians.
- Improved performance of Spatial mapping.
- Introduction of Chunks to retrieve single parts of the mesh and reduce memory usage.
- Visibility and Surrounding lists can be used to retrieve local chunk lists.
- Removed OpenCV dependency.
- Introduced new samples for SVO recording, playback and export.
- Updated all tutorials and samples on GitHub. They are now easier to use and better documented.
- Plugin now supports Unity 5.6 and 2017 Beta.
- Added Vive tracker support.
- Added Oculus Rift and Oculus Touch support in Green Screen MR sample (through SteamVR only).
- Added Lighting script to allow for light interactions between the real and virtual world in Mixed-reality and Green Screen samples.
- Added Garbage Matte script to extend the virtual world beyond green screen boundaries in the Green Screen MR sample.
- Added a semi-automated Calibration application to help users align the real and virtual world in the Green Screen MR sample.
For a complete listing of changes, see the 2.1 release notes.
ZED SDK 2.1 for Windows and Linux is now available for download here.